How it works
The Schiphol Hotel Shuttle is an easy and comfortable airport shuttle service to and from the Schiphol Airport and your hotel.
Our comfortable 8-seater vans with friendly drivers, free WiFi and reasonable rates provide an excellent door to door transportation service. Every day, from 6.30 a.m. till 9.00 p.m. You’ll never have to wait more than 30 minutes for the next departure.
How it Works
The Schiphol Hotel Shuttle runs from Schiphol to virtually all hotels in Amsterdam.
- Book your trip with the Schiphol Hotel Shuttle online
- When you arrive at Schiphol, go to platform A7 at Schiphol Plaza; follow the signs to Taxis & Buses
- At platform A7, a Schiphol Hotel Shuttle representative will be on hand to assist you
- Schiphol Hotel Shuttle guarantees departures at intervals of maximum 30 minutes, so you’ll never have to wait longer than 30 minutes
- The fare includes one piece of hold luggage and one piece of hand luggage per fare-paying passenger.
You can book the Shuttle to/from most hotels online. A few hotels can’t be booked via this website. Are you staying at a hotel not listed on our website? When you arrive at Schiphol, please go to the service desk for assistance.
One way or return trips
All rides to the hotels on our website can be booked as one-way and return trips.
- One-way: from the airport to the hotel;
- Return trip: from the airport to the hotel and back
Booking a return trip is cheaper and you won't have to worry about your trip back to Schiphol!
Please be advised you would need to be at the airport two hours before your flight at the latest. Therefor you would need the pick up time of the shuttle service at least three hours before departure of the flight.
When picking up travellers from their hotel, the Shuttle runs with a margin of 15 minutes before and after the scheduled departure time, in connection with unexpected traffic situations. The shuttle will pick you up at the entrance to your hotel.